Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yesterday's Eid

I forgot to write the post yesterday but am doing it now. I went to the Haram for the prayer. We went at 6:30. It was difficult getting a taxi but we found one in a short time. After we reached Haram we thought the prayer will start very soon but we had to wait some time. Many Hajis had already arrived there and the courtyard near the Kaabah was completely full of people doing Tawaf. The prayer started at about 7:15. After the prayer there was the sermon which ended at around 8 and then while going home we had pizza.

After coming home my mother and father went to sleep but I sat at the computer playing Command and Conquer. Then by the time my siblings woke up I switched it off. And soon after I also went to sleep.

After that it was a pretty boring day with the regular routine.

No comments: