Saturday, December 29, 2007

School Started

Today was the first day of the third semester. As usual I got up at six in the morning. There was very little sunlight by the time I went out to my stop (the place where my bus waits). I didn't feel sleepy in the bus. I reached the school at about 8:20. Many boys in my class were absent and the class seemed very quiet in the beginning. The only subjects taught today were english and mathematics. That too in english just one notice and about three problems in mathematics. In the last period we were taken to the auditorium. The headmaster of the classes sixth-eight had passed away and we were there just praying for him. It was announced that there will be a holiday tomorrow due to the reason. And after that I was back on my way home. This time also I didn't sleep in the bus. Actually, I rarely sleep in the bus. After coming home at about 4:30, I had my lunch, prayed Asr, waited for Maghrib and after praying it about six I went to sleep. I then woke up at around 8:30, read a e-book I had downloaded earlier and nothing much after that.

No comments: