Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Arabic Examination

Today was my Arabic exam. The question paper was given to us at 9; but the answer sheet at 9:15. I think its a good way because after we get time to read the questions as after I get the answer sheet i become very tense. I will probably get about 86. I may lose about 5 marks in grammar. We have to give the definitions in English with a few examples in Arabic. But I forgot half the definitions of two of three topics I chose. There were four in total. We have to give translations of passages in English, a few fill in the blanks, a poem in Arabic which we have to translate, give explanation of, making sentences, translating English sentences into Arabic and vice-versa etc.

After coming home had lunch, slept, woke up, talked to a cousin living in the US. Then at about 7 I started studying physics. The only problem I have with Physics is the teacher. He can't control the class, as a result there is a lot of noise and moreover his voice is very low. Now I have completed studying science. Its exam is on Thursday. I just have to make a complete revision once. I have just got 2 chapters in physics and chemistry each and about 5 chapters in biology.

I also downloaded SpeedBit Video Accelerator today. Its a great software. It speeds up video buffering fast enough for you to watch peacefully.

No comments: