Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Easy Enough

Yesterday, on tuesday was my social sciences exam. I didn't get time yesterday to write a post so am doing it today instead. In the previous days I had revised just twice as I had already studied the subject. The paper was pretty easy and not very lengthy also. However I won't get full marks as I couldn't do the map-marking properly. It was a bit difficult but I could have done it if I had studied it properly. I find everything in social easy except for geography. I don't know why but its really tough at least for me.

This was my last exam and also the last day of school before the Hajj Vacation. I don't really know when the school will re-open but it will be after the 31st of december because that day is the result. I just hope I will get good enough marks.

Some of our relatives are expected to come for Hajj but they haven't come yet. But I think that they will surely come.

No comments: