Monday, December 24, 2007

Eid to Now

Here, Eid was on Wednesday and on Thursday some of my paternal cousins from Jeddah came over. I went back to their home with them however while going there we had ice-cream. After that it was much fun. We didin't sleep the whole night; watched some TV and played cricket. We slep at 5 in the morning. The following day was Friday so we had to wake a bit earlier for the Salah. We didn't do much after that.This night too was the same. Then at 5 pm the next day we set out for the beach called Abhur. There we flew kites for some time and then barbecued chicken, which we had brought completely spiced and ate after making. Then we sat for some time and came back home. While coming we had ice-cream again. This night was also the same and so was the next night. On saturday we went to the house of my paternal cousin's paternal cousins. There it was very boring. After I came back to my cousin's home in some time my mom and dad come to take me. Then at 1:30 at night I was back at my home.

Yesterday, that is on Sunday we went to the Haram Museum. It was brilliant. I had shot some videos there. I will soon extract take some pics from that.

1 comment:

xubayr said...

I'll be waiting to see some pics... !