Saturday, December 15, 2007

Boring Days

As I am not going to school nowadays I don't have much to blog about. But still I am spending enough time surfing the internet. I have also started downloading movies from the internet. However, I have not been able to find good enough sites. So far I have been using Stage6 and QuickSilverScreen. Many sites are also blocked here. I also played a good MMORPG today. It was good because it was free, no download was required and it was free. Or else I wouldn't have cared to go through it.

Today my maternal Aunt and Uncle arrived at our home for Hajj which will be starting on Tuesday. And I have started reading the Harry Potter books for the third time.

1 comment:

Aymen said...

better do something than read harry potter all day long...u'll get bored afer the 16th time start off with some ebooks