Sunday, December 2, 2007

Maths Examination

Today was my maths examination. It wasn't tough; but very lengthy. I will lose 11 marks because there were a few questions I couldn't do and one which I could but there wasn't enough time. Overall it went fine. I will get 69 marks out of 80. We get 20 marks separately for practicals which were taken separately. I did very well in it too. I will hopefully score full in it.

After the examination my bus changed. The buses usually change during examinations as there will be less boys during particular days. Today I reached home by 1:30. After that I had lunch and went to sleep. I woke up at 5:30 wasted some time and started studying a chapter of chemistry although I have got Arabic next. Its exam is on tuesday. So tomorrow thats what I will be studying.

No comments: