Sunday, February 15, 2009

Prefinals Over, Boards Started, Almost

Its been ages since my last post. I haven't written as I couldn't get myself around to it. So let me summarise what happened since my last post. A week after my last post, we went to Madinah for the weekend. My prefinals started later went by. I thought all of them went well. But the results thought otherwise. I got just 78%. Then my practical exam, the final practical exams sarted. I had science last week. I had a bit of trouble in chemistry, but physics and biology seemed to have gone well.In chemistry I had to do an experiment of Ethanoic acid tested with litmus paper, solid sodium carbonate and calcium hydroxide. In phgysics I got the experiment of tracing the path of a light ray passing through a glass slab. And in biology, I had to prepare a temporary mount of leaf ceels to show the stomata nad to test the presesnce of starch in leave using iodine solution. I also had my math practical yesterday. It also went great. I did the linear equations one, I just had to sow the condition for consistency in linear equations geometrically/graphically. Besides that nothing much has happened. The weather is no longer cold. Although the mornings are still dark till about 7 a.m., it isn't cold.

No comments: