Thursday, February 26, 2009

Delhi-6 [Movie Review]

Today I decided to do something different, and so am giving a review of a movie I watched yesterday. I watched Delhi-6 yesterday night  from 12-2 am. An unearthly time yes, but who cares!!!

So about the movie. I thought the Movie would be good because it was from the makers of Rang De Basanti. I totally loved RDB. But as I kept watching Delhi-6, I kept getting bored. The story has been dragged a lot. Its extremely slow. Most of the time I was bored out. Most of the songs aren't good either. There isn't any good comedy. But the ultimate moral/message of the movie is good. But it isn't wasting two hours on the movie.

So over all I would give it a rating of 3/10

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Delhi 6 is a superb film with brilliant performances by Abhishek & Sonam. Abhishek grooving in Genda Phool is awesome, and Sonam is a delight to watch on screen...great screen presence.

Anonymous said...

The movie had its moments else it was a huge letdown.