Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rain In The School & My Math Practical

The weather was cool today as well. While I was in the school it started to rain around 11 o'clock and must have rained for more than an hour. But it didn't rain too harsh or too much just the right pleasant speed though there were newspaper reports that it rained much yesterday and today in other regions. We had a free period during some of the time it rained. During that many students from my class went out into the ground to get wet along with many others from other classes. The whole ground was full. Some of the students (the senior ones also) were playing in the dirty, muddy water after the rain had finished. For some reason the water was stagnant in the ground possibly because of an absence of a proper drainage system.

After the free period I had my Mathemeatics practical. It went very well Alhamdulillah. I got the first set of question papers (there were two in all). There was a chice between two questions; either solve a system of linear equations graphically or verify the Pythagoras theorem experimentally. I solved the given pair of linear equations. And Alhamdulillah I got the right answer. My viva-voice also went well. I was just asked the formulae for volumes of a cylinder, a cone and a frustum of a cone. I got'em all right.Alhamdulillah.

Tomorrow is my physics practical examination. Inshallah it will also go well. I am only scared about the viva-voice part as the teacher taking it takes it tough.

No comments: