Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Cool Blue Sky

Today while I was going to my bus stop at around 6:30 a.m. it was a very cool weather. There was no proper sunlight to seen. Its been similar to this since the past few days but the sunlight could always be seen. It was different today. I liked it. Since the past few years Makkah has been cooling a lot. Mostly in the last 2-3 years. Earlier there used to be no winter or rainy season; just a summer with the last and forst few months being a bit more pleasant or less hot than others. But now there is cold. Cold in which we have to wear some insulation instead of the one we could just enjoy and live just with a fan swithced on in the room. Even int he school it was pretty cool. At time and time again the sunlight was completely covered and it seemed as if it was evening school. When I was returning home it was still very clody and cool instead of the sweating heat although I had to walk just about a minute or two. I am sure it will be getting colder by day. Just about a week ago (or less than that) it was still hot with night time temperature around 36 degrees celsius but now it is around 24.

No comments: