Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not Gone With The Year

I know its been about two weeks since the new year started but thats not a problem for me. Many people say that when the year goes all worries and stuff like that go with it. I believe that is nonsense. Complete nonsense. Because the year may have gone but has left all its worries with us. I mean the exams come in February or March. So we have got to get busy. Start studying all the time and things like that. Most of the boys in my class are usually studying and doing nothing else but that. I must be the only one coming online these days. I don't have much difficulty in any subject. But still exams are exams. Moreover it is a board exam so any type of questions can come from anywhere. We have to thoroughly revise the text book, the sample papers and the guides. So what the use of a year going. The actual year starts in March.

No comments: