Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The End of 10th Standard

Its been more than a week since my exams were over. Since then I have unsuccess fully wasted a lot of my time, which means I didnt waste it properly. The Arabic and English exams were extremely easy. Alhamdulillah English has never been much of a difficult for me. I expected Arabic to be tougher than it was. But Alhamdulillah I didn't meet my expectations. It was an extremely easy paper. I must have got an average of two marks for every line I wrote. It was a hundred marks paper. I pity those who took the other languages. They had to write a few lines to get a mark. The science paper was a bit difficult but it went well too, so did the Science Practical Skills Paper, which basically is a Multiple Choice Questions' paper with questions relating to the practicals we did during the year.

After that I haven't been doing much except watching JUST one movie a day. I wanted to watch at least three. I also had to get my registration for next year, 11th standard done. Alhamdulillah it was easily done. I went to school yesterday with my father for completing the formalities, which included paying some money for it at the Fee Couunter. This is the task that took the longest. I was given the token number 145 when 100 was going on. After an hour it was at 120. Some friend/relative of my father works in the school's computer department. He went into the fee room and had the task done quickly. After that I had to submit the registration papers to a teacher who was at the upper floor. That took about 3 minutes at the most. While I was doing all this my father went in to buy our new textbooks. This was a slow procedure too. But it was done. After that I went to my aunt's home in Jeddah. I had fun there too. So much for this week, my school will be starting on Saturday.

No comments: