Thursday, February 28, 2008

End Of Board Exams

Yesterday was my last exam. These exams went better than all others this year although they had the whole year's portion. I am expecting above 90 in all subjects. I wanted to scan and upload the papers but ain't got time so I am doing what I can. I thought that Arabic would be very tough seeing the old question papers and the previous exams' ones but it was too easy to be said in words.

I am sitting on the net after a long time. The usual problem I have is my four-year old brother. He watches Arabic cartoons the whole day (which obviously he does not understand) and when he sees the laptop he does the same. He googles out his and his friends names and clicks on the links not knowing where they take him. Our computer was disconnected a few weeks ago because of the same reason. The moment I turn on the laptop he came here as if he smelt it. He always does that even when he is sleeping he wakes up and comes looking innocently as if he does not what happened.And the moment I get up from the laptop he asks if he can sit. If I say yes he sits politely. But if I say no it will be an inferno of living hell in the form of a little human.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mubarak - I m sure ull get xclent marks in all ur xamz - n ya, good pics of the Al-Baik chicken..njoy :)

Sumaiya Saleem said...

Its your mamma my son! Isn't he your BROTHER????Omer is like his elder brother but slightly aggressive form.